HR SPECIALIST - HR GENERALIST
We would like to welcome new colleague to our HR team (9 people), specifically to personal administration / HR Generalist part of the team (3x colleagues).
What can you expect on the role:
- Operate as „single point of contact“ for our employees located in Czech Republic (Prague, Dačice, Olomouc), Slovakia (Bratislava) & our european business unites and branches.
- Handle any employee issues in co-operation with respective line managers.
- Propose and implement HR processes & Working rules related to the agenda.
- Keep personal employee files.
- Handle onboarding of new joiners (prepare required documentation, communicate with IT, Facility and Fleet department etc.)
- Manage exit interviews & related documentation.
- Communicate with external Payroll services provider.
- Provide support to our expatriates colleagues.
- Keep ISO documentation up dated.
What are we expecting from you:
- Min High School education
- Min 3 years of experience as HR Generalist / HR specialist with focus on personal administration
- Knowledge of Czech Labor Law
- Knowledge of English on advanced level – you will communicate in English on a daily basis (we are Czech company but our branches are spread around the Europe and we have many english speaking colleagues in our Prague Head Office)
- MS Office (Excel, Word)
- Someone who likes to work and communicate with people and does not mind constant changes in dynamic working environment.
- Proactive & responsible person who is focused on details and precise work
- You need to like administrative part of the job (preparation of contracts, amendments to contracts, exit documentation, monthly preparation of data for payroll, employee`s attendance, language courses administration, ticketing system JIRA etc.
The main reasons to join W.A.G.:
- We are a stable, fast growing company with 20 years of tradition
- Flexible working hours possibility
- We offer language and other development courses
- Social Security contribution / Pension Supplementary insurance in the amount of 2.000 Kč or Meal tickets
- Annual bonus
- Meal vouchers
- 5 weeks of vacation
- We organised events for our employees
- Refreshment available at the working place (coffee, tea, selection of fruits)
- Contribution to sport activities (Multisport Card)
- You will work in our modern offices in Prague 4
- We would be pleased if you can start asap
Information about the vacancy
Na Vítězné pláni 1719/4, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Czech (proficient), english (advanced)
W.A.G. payment solutions, a.s.