HR SPECIALIST - WITH GERMAN
We are looking forward to new colleague to join our HR team (9 people), specifically Personal Administration / HR Generalist part of the team (3x colleagues).
What is important to us is knowledge of German language (ideally if you have any experience with german market itself) & Czech labor code, previous experience with entry for wages.
What can you expect on the role:
- Operate as „single point of contact“ for our employees located in Czech Republic, Slovakia & our european business unites and branches, mainly in german speaking countries!
- Handle any employee issues in co-operation with respective line managers.
- Handle onboarding of new joiners (prepare required documentation, communicate with IT, Facility and Fleet department etc.)
- Manage exit interviews & related documentation.
- Communicate with external Payroll services provider and ensure entries for wages.
What are we expecting from you:
- Min 3 years of experience as HR Generalist / HR specialist with focus on personal administration
- You need to speak German (you will be responsible mainly for our colleagues in german speaking countries)
- Knowledge of Czech Labor Law
- Knowledge of English on advanced level – you will communicate in English on a daily basis (we are Czech company but our branches are spread around the Europe and we have many english speaking colleagues in our Prague Head Office)
- MS Office (Excel, Word)
- Responsible person who is focused on details and precise work
- You need to like administrative part of the job (preparation of contracts, amendments to contracts, exit documentation, monthly preparation of data for payroll, employee`s attendance, language courses administration, ticketing system JIRA etc.
The main reasons to join W.A.G.:
- Work in an international, multicultural environment
- We work hard but we also know how to have fun and celebrate success
- Leave your comfort zone: our challenging tasks will motivate you to test your limits and grow yourself with us
- “9 to 5” we have heard of, but you won´t feel at home with us if you look for a 9 to 5 job
- We trust you and don´t mind if you work from home.
- We value our people and treat them equally no matter if they are managers, seniors or juniors.
- We will challenge you to always aim for the better and don´t let you be ever satisfied with the status quo.
- We appreciate loyalty, stay with us for a decade and we will send you for luxury vacations.
- We will give you the opportunity to develop and become an expert in what you are good at. Are you up to take it?
- We provide a great workspace concept with open space, lounges, relax and creative zones, retreat rooms and our soon-to-come company restaurant
- Next to the basic set of benefits such as meal vouchers/pension or life insurance, 5 weeks paid holidays, flexible working hours, home office options or language and other development courses
- You will work in our modern offices in Prague 4, 3x minutes from subway C - Vyšehrad.
- We would be pleased if you can start asap & we are looking forward to receive your CV`s
Information about the vacancy
Na Vítězné pláni 1719/4, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Czech (proficient), german (advanced), english (intermediate)
W.A.G. payment solutions, a.s.