MANAGER POST MERGER INTEGRATIONS WITH SPANISH OR ITALIAN
W.A.G. payment solutions a.s. is one of the TOP100 Czech Companies, holding an AAA stability award and is fast-growing and developing in Europe.
We are looking for self-driven, hands-on and delivery focused individuals who look for a challenge, supporting our growth as Manager Post Merger Integrations!
This interesting position focuses on the operative integration of a targets organization. Your project- and change management capabilities, profound business knowledge and strong implementation skills will be your main assets in managing the daily work.
A vast travelling in Europe (during peak times up to 70 %) is connected with this role.
What can you expect on the role:
Key Responsibilities Pre-Merger:
- Support our M&A Team by analysis and assessment of the targets operations organization during a Due Diligence
- Assist in the definition of integration baseline, identification of risks, and definition of the milestones of operational actions required (Strategic and financial parts of any merger are fully managed by our M&A Team)
Key Responsibilities Post-Merger:
- Assessment and evaluation of acquired targets in real operation – to prove preliminary integration plan developed during pre-merger
- Development and execution of PM integration plan materializing the full value of acquisitions by raising efficiencies and synergies considering the several organizational systems, their assets, people, resources, tasks, and supporting information technology
What are we expecting from you:
- Master Degree or a minimum of 5 years of professional experience in one of the following disciplines: finance, accounting, economics or project management
- M&A experience is a must
- Fluent in English, Spanish and/or Italian language is a must
- Willingness to travel (during peak times up to 70 %)
- Substantial experience with self-dependent execution of PMI activities
- We are looking for operations skill set, not a strategic manager
The main reasons to join W.A.G.:
- Interesting work in an international and multicultural environment - with over 15 languages spoken around our offices on-a-daily basis – so we speak to each other in English.
- A unique culture of open doors and innovation, as well as a commitment to growth and your personal development with generous training and language development allowances.
- A set of challenging issues and tasks as well as ambitions growth targets and an opportunity to find a solution to those, put yourself to the test and grow yourself with us.
- Company events to celebrate our successes – some even involving a BBQ on a rooftop terrace with a mind-blowing view of Prague, as well as a very generous team building allowance.
- Opportunity to work from home - We trust you and don´t mind if you need to stay in as long as the result gets done.
- Equal opportunities and a chance to have your say – It’s fundamentally important for us that everyone’s heard - we value our people and treat them equally no matter if they are managers, seniors or juniors.
- Awesome offices - a great workspace concept with open spaces, lounges, relax and creative zones, retreat rooms, terraces and our soon-to-come company restaurant
- Great colleagues – we are growing fast and we are now over 600 people across 14 countries, from Tallinn to Prague, to Istanbul.
- Loyalty rewards, including luxury vacations and staff competitions, as well as set of base benefits such as meal vouchers/pension or life insurance, 5 weeks paid holidays, flexible working hours, home office options and much more..
- You will work in our modern offices in Prague 4, expected travel up-to 70 % of time
- We would be pleased if you can start asap
Information about the vacancy
Na Vítězné pláni 1719/4, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
English (proficient), spanish (advanced), italian (advanced)
W.A.G. payment solutions, a.s.