HEAD OF eMOBILITY & ALTERNATIVE FUELS
Eurowag ranks among the largest European providers of payment solutions for road mobility. We make it possible for customers to pay for toll, fuel and other services at favorable rates, securely and cash-free. On top of this, our solution offers quick refunds on excise tax and VAT on payments carried out abroad and state-of-the-art fleet management solutions.
We are currently looking for a motivated self-starter & experienced leader to become the HEAD OF eMOBILITY & ALTERNATIVE FUELS for our company.
In this role you are expected to define Eurowag strategy and services in e-Mobility across all of our key markets in order to be prepared for the growth in e-vehicles segment. This will require the creation of strategy, business case, identifying and negotiating with IT suppliers and Charging Point Operators.
What will you do?
- Define the business model for e-Mobility and alternative fuels (CNG, LNG, hydrogen)
- Identify key solution partners for IT and Charge Point Technology
- Define and deliver the goals of sales strategy, business case and KPI’s
- Integrate E-mobility into to the existing product offer
- Hire & manage additional team members and sales agents
- Lead the implementation of e-Mobility related solutions and services within EW Group
- Coach and develop team members
Who we are looking for?
- Preferably 5 years of experience in e-Mobility programmes
- Ability to combine knowledge of Banking & Payments, Charging Point Technology & Utility companies and IT would be a great asset
- Entrepreneurial spirit & experience with creation and implementation of business concepts
- Setting up a new business line
- Analytical and process thinking
- Advanced English (daily communication with native speakers, presentation in English etc.)
- Willingness to travel around EW markets (mainly within Europe)
- Strong presentation & communication skills
- Flexible, independent and self-motivated to deliver the results
Why you should join us?
- Interesting work in an international and multicultural environment - with over 15 languages spoken around our offices on-a-daily basis – so we speak to each other in English.
- A unique culture of open doors and innovation, as well as a commitment to growth and your personal development with generous training and language development allowances.
- A set of challenging issues and tasks as well as ambitions growth targets and an opportunity to find a solution to those, put yourself to the test and grow yourself with us
- Company events to celebrate our successes – some even involving a BBQ on a rooftop terrace with a mind-blowing view of Prague, as well as a very generous team building allowance.
- Opportunity to work from home - We trust you and don´t mind if you need to stay in as long as the result gets done.
- Equal opportunities and a chance to have your say – It’s fundamentally important for us that everyone’s heard - we value our people and treat them equally no matter if they are managers, seniors or juniors.
- Awesome offices - a great workspace concept with open spaces, lounges, relax and creative zones, retreat rooms, terraces and our soon-to-come company restaurant
- Great colleagues – we are growing fast and we are now over 600 people across 14 countries, from Tallinn to Prague, to Istanbul.
- Loyalty rewards, including paid vacations and staff competitions, as well as set of base benefits such as meal vouchers/pension or life insurance, 5 weeks paid holidays, flexible working hours, home office options and much more…
- You will work in our modern offices in Prague 4
- We would be pleased if you can start asap
Information about the vacancy
Na Vítězné pláni 1719/4, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
W.A.G. payment solutions, a.s.