The purpose of role PROCESS DESIGNER in our organisation is to design efficient processes for new products and services in highly customer oriented and fast developing environment.
Reengineer business processes to increase efficiency and quality of our services.
Identify space for process improvements to increase satisfaction of customers over the whole Europe and Turkey.
What will you do?
- Analysis and optimisation of existing business processes to increase efficiency and reduce process related cost as well as superb customer experience
- Support analysis and design of new services, products and business models under development.
- Focus on efficient workflow in the business operations function, eliminating paper based processes and achieve full digitalization wherever possible.
- Document current processes and define target business process model.
- Develop training for business key users.
- Support integration of new product, service, system, process etc. into our company
Who we are looking for?
- Experience on similar position (Process Design) at least 3 years
- Process engineering skills, e.g. Six Sigma green belt is advantage
- We require advanced level of English (you will use it on a daily base in international environment)
- Czech language is an advantage
- Active and effective approach to complex problem resolution
- Responsibility, accountability, effective time management
Why you should join us?
- 5 weeks holidays
- Meal tickets / Contribution to pension or life insurance
- Multisport card
- Notebook & Mobile phone
- Generous budget for education, trainings and language courses
- Flexible working hours, home office possibility
- Employee fuel cards with advantageous refuelling prices
- Great location – 3 min walk from the metro station
- Modern offices, relaxing areas (yoga room, table tennis, boxing bag), summer terrace for your lunch or a cup of coffee
- Fresh fruit at the workplace
- Regular informal employee gatherings over the glass of wine, teambuildings, company Christmas party
- BeBetter Day for volunteering and personal budget for a donation of your choice
- Supporting employees in sports activities (bike stands and showers at your disposal, personal budget for team participation at sport events)
- Referral bonus for bringing new colleagues
- Loyalty & Performance rewards
- You will work in our modern offices in Prague 4, close to subway C - Vyšehrad
- We would be pleased if you can start asap
Information about the vacancy
Na Vítězné pláni 1719/4, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
English (advanced), czech (intermediate)
W.A.G. payment solutions, a.s.