SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST
In a role of BUSINESS REQUIREMENTS ANALYST you will be responsible for the identification and development of business requirements to support our new initiatives, projects and the future innovation process.
Will also ensure these requirements have been met by developing test scenarios and plans to validate the outcome of the build phase.
What will you do?
- You will document business requirements to ensure the agreement of all parties involved and that the final product meets the needs of the business.
- Fully analyzing the business requirements before embarking on a new project will lead not only to improvements, but to a transformation of the business.
- To prioritize requirements to identify those which are fundamental and those which are “nice-to-have”.
- Assess the impact that the new project will have for existing processes and staffing skills and levels.
- Develop test scenarios, plans and support UAT.
- Develop and apply key user trainings.
Who we are looking for?
- Experience from similar position (business analysis) at least 3 years
- Good knowledge of ERP system structures is advantage
- We require advanced level of English (you will use it on a daily base in our international environment)
- Knowledge of Czech would be a big plus
- Responsibility, accountability, effective time management
Why you should join us?
- Work in an international, multicultural environment.
- We work hard but we also know how to have fun and celebrate success
- Leave your comfort zone: our challenging tasks will motivate you to test your limits and grow yourself with us
- “9 to 5” we have heard of, but you won´t feel at home with us if you look for a 9 to 5 job
- We trust you and don´t mind if you work from home.
- We value our people and treat them equally no matter if they are managers, seniors or juniors.
- We will challenge you to always aim for the better and don´t let you be ever satisfied with the status quo.
- We appreciate loyalty, stay with us for a decade and we will send you for luxury vacations.
- We will give you the opportunity to develop and become an expert in what you are good at. Are you up to take it?
- We provide a great workspace concept with open space, lounges, relax and creative zones, retreat rooms and our soon-to-come company restaurant
- Next to the basic set of benefits such as meal vouchers/pension or life insurance, 5 weeks paid holidays, flexible working hours, home office options or language and other development courses.
- You will work in our modern offices in Prague 4
- We would be pleased if you can start asap
Information about the vacancy
Na Vítězné pláni 1719/4, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
English (advanced), czech (intermediate)
W.A.G. payment solutions, a.s.