Are you an extrovert with excellent communication skills?
Do you enjoy working in a dynamic and constantly changing environment?
Can you maintain the bigger-picture and drill-down into the detail without getting lost?
What will you do?
- Play a key role throughout the project delivery lifecycle with a leading role during the analysis and user acceptance test stages.
- Using creative and engaging techniques you will facilitate and lead business workshops to obtain business requirements with all levels of stakeholders including CxO.
- Using your powers of persuasion you will negotiate favourable solution outcomes with vendors and external parties.
- Bringing all of this momentum together you will lead the user acceptance testing and provide support to key users during the implementation.
- You will be at the centre of the change and with your detailed understanding of the impacts you will help to guide the business through the transition.
Who we are looking for?
- We are looking for an exceptional Business Analyst who has knowledge of IT and technology, including solution experience in an Agile environment.
- A great communicator with substantial business knowledge and experience from a multicultural background.
- We require an advanced level of English, both written and verbal (you will use it daily in our multinational / multicultural environment).
- Advanced skills with Excel, Enterprise Architect and knowledge of Jira.
- Knowledge of commercial road transport (hauliers, freight forwarding or logistics), tolling systems, and telematics solutions.
Why you should join us?
- Interesting work in an international and multicultural environment - with over 15 languages spoken around our offices on-a-daily basis – so we speak to each other in English.
- A unique culture of open doors and innovation, as well as a commitment to growth and your personal development with generous training and language development allowances.
- A set of challenging issues and tasks as well as ambitions growth targets and an opportunity to find a solution to those, put yourself to the test and grow yourself with us
- Company events to celebrate our successes – some even involving a BBQ on a rooftop terrace with a mind-blowing view of Prague, as well as a very generous team building allowance.
- Opportunity to work from home - We trust you and don´t mind if you need to stay in as long as the result gets done.
- Equal opportunities and a chance to have your say – It’s fundamentally important for us that everyone’s heard - we value our people and treat them equally no matter if they are managers, seniors or juniors.
- Awesome offices - a great workspace concept with open spaces, lounges, relax and creative zones, retreat rooms, terraces and our soon-to-come company restaurant
- Great colleagues – we are growing fast and we are now over 600 people across 14 countries, from Tallinn to Prague, to Istanbul.
- Loyalty rewards, including paid vacations and staff competitions, as well as set of base benefits such as meal vouchers/pension or life insurance, 5 weeks paid holidays, flexible working hours, home office options and much more…
- You will work in our modern offices in Prague 4, 3x min walk from subway line C - Vyšehrad
- We are looking forward to receive your cv and would be pleased if you can start asap.
Information about the vacancy
Na Vítězné pláni 1719/4, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
English (advanced), czech (intermediate)
W.A.G. payment solutions, a.s.