SALES MANAGER - INDIRECT SALES CHANNEL
We are looking for driven individuals who look for a challenge, supporting our growth as SALES MANAGER - INDIRECT SALES CHANNEL.
In this role you will acquire and maintain Indirect Sales Channel Partners from countries all over Europe. Travel up to 70% within Europe is expected.
W.A.G. Group offers great career development opportunities. In the role of Sales Manager Indirect Sales Channel you have the unique opportunity to develop into the role - Team Leader of Indirect Sales Channel.
What will you do?
- Analysis, selection and acquisition of Ind. Sales Channel Partners, targeting long-term relationships with scalability to leverage our Products and Services
- Responsible to negotiate commercial conditions & ensure all contractual documentation is completed
- Develop and execute an Implementation Concept for each new acquired Indirect Sales Channel Partner
- Responsible to deliver expected turnover
- Develops, organizes and executes regular Partner Training online and on-site
- Participates on integration development and testing for Indirect Sales Channel functionalities
Who we are looking for?
- 5+ years of indirect channel sales experience
- Proven track record of indirect sales in either: Telematics, Fleet Management Systems, Fuel or Road Toll
- English on professional fluency level, plus a minimum of two other languages of the EU
Why you should join us?
- Interesting work in an international and multicultural environment - with over 15 languages spoken around our offices on-a-daily basis – so we speak to each other in English.
- A unique culture of open doors and innovation, as well as a commitment to growth and your personal development with generous training and language development allowances.
- A set of challenging issues and tasks as well as ambitions growth targets and an opportunity to find a solution to those, put yourself to the test and grow yourself with us
- Company events to celebrate our successes – some even involving a BBQ on a rooftop terrace with a mind-blowing view of Prague, as well as a very generous team building allowance.
- Opportunity to work from home - We trust you and don´t mind if you need to stay in as long as the result gets done.
- Equal opportunities and a chance to have your say – It’s fundamentally important for us that everyone’s heard - we value our people and treat them equally no matter if they are managers, seniors or juniors.
- Awesome offices - a great workspace concept with open spaces, lounges, relax and creative zones, retreat rooms, terraces and our soon-to-come company restaurant
- Great colleagues – we are growing fast and we are now over 600 people across 14 countries, from Tallinn to Prague, to Istanbul.
- Loyalty rewards, including paid vacations and staff competitions, as well as set of base benefits such as meal vouchers/pension or life insurance, 5 weeks paid holidays, flexible working hours, home office options and much more…
- You will work in our modern offices in Prague 4 + expected travel around Europe up to 70%
- We would be pleased if you can start asap
Information about the vacancy
Na Vítězné pláni 1719/4, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
W.A.G. payment solutions, a.s.