SERVICE DELIVERY COORDINATOR (TOLL)
Toll Service Delivery Coordinator works in a team of people specialized in toll business area. He/she works as a project team member when implementing new country, new product/service, but as well he/she lead the business operations improvements, act as the decision maker and product/service/process expert for the business operations teams like Customer Care, Invoicing, etc. Toll Service Delivery Coordinator is a single point of contact and subject matter expert in business processes and defines and uses SLA/OLA, KPI, other operational metrics to find the spaces for improvements and keep the operations as smooth as possible.
Toll Service Delivery as a project team takes over the deliveries from the both agile and waterfall delivery teams during the software development life cycle process and prepares the transition to the operations, prepares the training and presentation of the delivered features to the business operations teams, plus ensure the setup of new features before the business launch.
What will you do?
- Monitor business processes, SLA/OLA/KPI fulfilment and propose improvement to cover the risks and keep operations smooth.
- Actively participate during definition and implementation of improvements either process ones or IT/SW/technical ones.
- Act as an ambassador for the operations setup, business processes and the improvements, manage implementation of changes.
- Take over the outputs from project teams and delivery teams before they enter the real operations.
- Manage the hand over to the real operations and to the Key Users / back/front office teams, sales, incl. business configuration, trainings, presentations, testing, pilot, mentoring.
- Together with Key Users participate on testing phase, especially UAT phase and pilot, eg. propose, revise and check end to end business testing cases, scenarios, test conditions, acceptance criteria. Execute smoke / free tests to ensure functionality during UAT/pilot.
- Ensure that the individual deliveries work end to end, they are correctly integrated and functionally ready for business launch.
- Act as a single point of contact with 3rd parties – business partners, but mainly for the business and operations setup, complex and improvement cases clarifications and regular service quality / performance reviews. The standard every-day communication during the operations with the 3rd parties is managed by back/front office teams.
- Together with Product Specialists, Key Users, operations and delivery teams – build and maintain toll knowledge base.
What do we expect from you?
- University technical/business degree.
- Advanced English (spoken and written).
- Basic knowledge of business processes improvement methodology.
- Basic orientation in the test scenarios, know how to check the testing result, eg. in DB, in files, etc.
- Ability to read analytical and design documentation used during SW development.
- Openness to discuss on different opinions. "Can do" attitude.
- Proactive operational issues detection and resolution.
What would be an advantage?
- Service Operations Management, Service Delivery Management experience.
- JIRA or other tests and bugs tracking tool knowledge.
- SLA, OLA, KPI definition and measurement technics knowledge.
- UML and CASE tools knowledge (preferably Enterprise Architect).
- Experience in toll, telematics, fleet/fuel cards, bank cards area and processes.
Why you should join us?
- Interesting work in an international and multicultural environment - with over 15 languages spoken around our offices on-a-daily basis – so we speak to each other in English
- A unique culture of open doors and innovation, as well as a commitment to growth and your personal development with generous training and language development allowances
- A set of challenging issues and tasks as well as ambitions growth targets and an opportunity to find a solution to those, put yourself to the test and grow yourself with us
- Company events to celebrate our successes – some even involving a BBQ on a rooftop terrace with a mind-blowing view of Prague, as well as a very generous team building allowance
- Opportunity to work from home - we trust you and don't mind if you need to stay in as long as the result gets done
- Equal opportunities and a chance to have your say – it’s fundamentally important for us that everyone’s heard - we value our people and treat them equally no matter if they are managers, seniors or juniors
- Awesome offices - a great workspace concept with open spaces, lounges, relax and creative zones, retreat rooms, terraces and our soon-to-come company restaurant
- Great colleagues – we are growing fast and we are now over 600 people across 14 countries, from Tallinn to Prague, to Istanbul
- Loyalty rewards, including paid vacations and staff competitions, as well as set of base benefits such as meal vouchers/pension or life insurance, 5 weeks paid holidays, flexible working hours and much more…
- You will work in our modern offices in Prague (3 min walk from subway line C Vyšehrad)
- We are looking forward to receive your CV and would be pleased if you can start asap
Information about the vacancy
Na Vítězné pláni 1719/4, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, occasional work from home, corporate Events
W.A.G. payment solutions, a.s.
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.