ONLINE MARKETING SPECIALIST - DIGITAL, CONTENT, SOCIAL
Do you have experience in generating engaging content online? Are you an expert on social media, paid & organic? Do you know how to work with an agency to get the most out of Google Adwords? And what about email marketing – do you know how to make it work? If the answer is yes, keep on reading…
We are looking for someone to come in and help us with in managing our content and online marketing – someone who could equally be able to write/edit blogs with SEO in mind, make a website continuously better, design a presentation or a case study, come up with an infographic, build an email campaign for lead generation, write social media posts as well manage one of top agencies looking after our AdWords.
Put it in other words – your job is to ensure that our communications are consistently amazing, using the correct tone of voice and drive conversion offline and online.
What will you do?
- Create content for emails, newsletters, blogs, social, brochures etc. Both offline and online.
- Helping us build and execute on content calendar. Owning the calendar and managing various stakeholders to deliver content.
- Producing interesting and exciting content (offline and online) and localizing it to multiple countries/languages.
- Owning the newsletter (coming up with the idea of it first, than executing it ;)
- Owning the social media channels.
- Actively manage distribution of our content across LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube etc. – both paid and organic
- Manage an agency who does our PPC
- End-to-end development and supervision digital campaigns > from creative to brief to execution
- Creating email campaigns (you don’t need coding skills, but basic HTML is a plus)
- Get involved in conversion rate optimisation, building end-to-end digital sales, lead our affiliate strategy, website optimisation…
Who we are looking for?
- Rich Digital Marketing/Content Marketing Experience is a must
- Excellent command of English language is essential for this job (Company language is English).
- Czech is not required, but will be considered an advantage
- Experience with Graphics Management Software, such as photoshop, is a strong advantage
- Experience with Wordpress, Mailchimp or similar tools is an advantage
- Experience with managing social media channels and in B2B marketing is an advantage
Why you should join us?
- Interesting work in an international and multicultural environment - with over 15 languages spoken around our offices on-a-daily basis – so we speak to each other in English
- A unique culture of open doors and innovation, as well as a commitment to growth and your personal development with generous training and language development allowances
- A set of challenging issues and tasks as well as ambitions growth targets and an opportunity to find a solution to those, put yourself to the test and grow yourself with us
- Company events to celebrate our successes – some even involving a BBQ on a rooftop terrace with a mind-blowing view of Prague, as well as a very generous team building allowance
- Opportunity to work from home - we trust you and don't mind if you need to stay in as long as the result gets done
- Equal opportunities and a chance to have your say – it’s fundamentally important for us that everyone’s heard - we value our people and treat them equally no matter if they are managers, seniors or juniors
- Awesome offices - a great workspace concept with open spaces, lounges, relax and creative zones, retreat rooms, terraces and our soon-to-come company restaurant
- Great colleagues – we are growing fast and we are now over 600 people across 14 countries, from Tallinn to Prague, to Istanbul
- Loyalty rewards, including paid vacations and staff competitions, as well as set of base benefits such as meal vouchers/pension or life insurance, 5 weeks paid holidays, flexible working hours and much more…
- You will work in our modern offices in Prague 4 (3 min walk from subway line C Vyšehrad)
- We are looking forward to receive your CV and would be pleased if you can start asap
Information about the vacancy
Na Vítězné pláni 1719/4, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
English (advanced), czech (intermediate)
W.A.G. payment solutions, a.s.