EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO BOARD MEMBER
We are searching for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT.
You will work directly with C-level Executive and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties such as scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements and organizing daily calendars.
To be successful in this role, you should be proactive, meet deadlines and communicate effectively.
The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing the work load and prioritizing tasks in a very dynamic working environment.
You should also has previous experience as an Executive Assistant and be familiar with office management technologies.
What will you do?
- Coordinate executive communications, including responding to emails, interfacing with other employees, organize calendar
- Prepare internal and external documents for team members / clients
- Schedule meetings and appointments, manage travel itineraries and related arrangements
- Helping to arrange corporate events when necessary
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
Who we are looking for?
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant reporting directly to senior management
- Fluent knowledge of English (daily use in our international working environment)
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills & Presentation tools (Power Point etc)
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with multi-tasking abilities
Why you should join us?
- Interesting work in an international and multicultural environment - with over 15 languages spoken around our offices on-a-daily basis – so we speak to each other in English
- A unique culture of open doors and innovation, as well as a commitment to growth and your personal development with generous training and language development allowances
- A set of challenging issues and tasks as well as ambitions growth targets and an opportunity to find a solution to those, put yourself to the test and grow yourself with us
- Company events to celebrate our successes – some even involving a BBQ on a rooftop terrace with a mind-blowing view of Prague, as well as a very generous team building allowance
- Opportunity to work from home - we trust you and don't mind if you need to stay in as long as the result gets done
- Equal opportunities and a chance to have your say – it’s fundamentally important for us that everyone’s heard - we value our people and treat them equally no matter if they are managers, seniors or juniors
- Awesome offices - a great workspace concept with open spaces, lounges, relax and creative zones, retreat rooms, terraces and our soon-to-come company restaurant
- Great colleagues – we are growing fast and we are now over 600 people across 14 countries, from Tallinn to Prague, to Istanbul
- Loyalty rewards, including paid vacations and staff competitions, as well as set of base benefits such as meal vouchers/pension or life insurance, 5 weeks paid holidays, flexible working hours and much more…
- You will work in our modern offices in Prague 4 (3 min walk from subway line C Vyšehrad)
- We are looking forward to receive your CV and would be pleased if you can start asap
Information about the vacancy
Na Vítězné pláni 1719/4, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Czech (proficient), english (advanced)
W.A.G. payment solutions, a.s.