Are you a person who knows how to write effective copy for both digital and print materials? Able to twist a unique sales propositions and complex industry jargon into a benefits driven headline and copy that will deliver conversions? Have experience with working and building up a tone of voice that inspires? If the answer is yes, keep on reading…
COPYWRITER is an amazing new role working hand-in-hand with our marketing and customer experience teams to help us in development of effective marketing across the piece – from helping us define how our complex unique sales propositions should sound to the market to drafting cutting-edge thought leadership blogs in our tone of voice, to aiding the development of user copy across the user interfaces of the products we are developing.
What will you do?
- Create outstanding and creative copy across print/digital mediums.
- Own, manage and help evolve the tone of voice of the business.
- Helping us define and evolve the brand tone of voice, and interact with the business to ensure that all of our communications fall within the defined brand tone of voice across all our markets.
- Help us define and spin Customer Value Propositions and Unique Sales Propositions into effective copy that has a clear call to action and achieves creative cut-through.
- Work hand-in-hand with our customer experience team to create a modern CX and UX and improve all touch points of customer journey through using effective copy.
- Work hand-in-hand with the rest of the marketing team and get involved in creating effective copy for all our print and digital materials, including adverts, leaflets, brochures, social media post, digital advert copy
Who we are looking for?
- Our company is international, and you will also need to have an excellent command of English (Czech is a strong advantage)
- Experience with copywriting, both technical and creative. Experience with transferring customer value propositions and unique selling points into benefits driven headlines and copy .
- Experience in managing a tone-of-voice
- Experience of development of copy for user interfaces is a nice-to-have.
Why you should join us?
- Interesting work in an international and multicultural environment - with over 15 languages spoken around our offices on-a-daily basis – so we speak to each other in English
- A unique culture of open doors and innovation, as well as a commitment to growth and your personal development with generous training and language development allowances
- A set of challenging issues and tasks as well as ambitions growth targets and an opportunity to find a solution to those, put yourself to the test and grow yourself with us
- Company events to celebrate our successes – some even involving a BBQ on a rooftop terrace with a mind-blowing view of Prague, as well as a very generous team building allowance
- Opportunity to work from home - we trust you and don't mind if you need to stay in as long as the result gets done
- Equal opportunities and a chance to have your say – it’s fundamentally important for us that everyone’s heard - we value our people and treat them equally no matter if they are managers, seniors or juniors
- Awesome offices - a great workspace concept with open spaces, lounges, relax and creative zones, retreat rooms, terraces and our soon-to-come company restaurant
- Great colleagues – we are growing fast and we are now over 600 people across 14 countries, from Tallinn to Prague, to Istanbul
- Loyalty rewards, including paid vacations and staff competitions, as well as set of base benefits such as meal vouchers/pension or life insurance, 5 weeks paid holidays, flexible working hours and much more…
- You will work in our modern offices in Prague 4 (3 min walk from subway line C Vyšehrad)
- We are looking forward to receive your CV and would be pleased if you can start asap
Information about the vacancy
Na Vítězné pláni 1719/4, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
W.A.G. payment solutions, a.s.