Are you interested in getting experience in marketing within a fast growing B2B organization? Want to learn more about both online and offline marketing? Interesting in working and living in Prague for a period of 6 – 12 month? If the answer is yes, keep on reading…
As an intern, you will get an opportunity you will take an active part in helping to transform our brand identity and increase brand awareness and consideration levels, get involved in end-to-end design of marketing campaigns and help us create a brighter tomorrow. The opportunity to grow and develop your skills in this role is enormous, and we are looking for a young creative and ambitious marketing student to come and grasp it.
What will you do?
You will be part of a fast-paced international team, and would be helping us with:
- Online Marketing – opportunity for you to help us with making our website and digital advertising better
- Offline marketing - helping us create various assets such as product sheets and PoS materials.
- Event Marketing – support us with the events marketing runs.
- Content Marketing & Social Media - helping us to ensure our a social media presence is up to date and displays all the latest information
- Content Localisation - helping (blogs, case studies, whitepapers, infographics, social media posts as well as interactive tools that will simplify the life of our customers from English to Native Language
- Marketing Admin – help us to ensure the marketing day-to-day runs smoothly, including help with supplier orders, invoices, marketing post and etc.
Who we are looking for?
- Our company is international, and you will also need to have an excellent command of English
- Experience in marketing / use of social media is a nice-to-have
- Basic photoshop skills are a nice to have
- Basic knowledge of how websites work is a nice to have
Why you should join us?
- Interesting work in an international and multicultural environment - with over 15 languages spoken around our offices on-a-daily basis – so we speak to each other in English
- A unique culture of open doors and innovation, as well as a commitment to growth and your personal development with generous training and language development allowances
- A set of challenging issues and tasks as well as ambitions growth targets and an opportunity to find a solution to those, put yourself to the test and grow yourself with us
- Company events to celebrate our successes – some even involving a BBQ on a rooftop terrace with a mind-blowing view of Prague, as well as a very generous team building allowance
- Opportunity to work from home - we trust you and don't mind if you need to stay in as long as the result gets done
- Equal opportunities and a chance to have your say – it’s fundamentally important for us that everyone’s heard - we value our people and treat them equally no matter if they are managers, seniors or juniors
- Awesome offices - a great workspace concept with open spaces, lounges, relax and creative zones, retreat rooms, terraces and our soon-to-come company restaurant
- Great colleagues – we are growing fast and we are now over 600 people across 14 countries, from Tallinn to Prague, to Istanbul
- You will work in our modern offices in Prague 4 (3 min walk from subway line C Vyšehrad)
- We are looking forward to receive your CV and would be pleased if you can start asap
Information about the vacancy
Na Vítězné pláni 1719/4, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Temporary work, from 2018-12-01 to 2019-12-31
Type of employment
Agreement on working activities (DPČ), agreement on work (DPP)
W.A.G. payment solutions, a.s.