WEB APPLICATION ADMINISTRATOR DEVOPS
IT Web Application administrator works in team “Web HUB”. Administrator is responsible for smooth run of given applications it means Clients web, EWMC Clients web, MS Dynamics CRM.
In this position you will be asked to participate on team emergency line.
What will you do?
- Ensuring the operation of applications Clients web, EWMC Clients web, MS Dynamics CRM and its components (MS SQL databases, Application servers etc), identification of the critical points, etc., solution design
- Seek for automation – orchestration processes, actively create scripts (PowerShell)
- Measuring of system’s performance, definition of Measurement metrics, creation of measuring scripts (SQL, Powershell)
- Consultation of the development requirements linked to the operability of mentioned applications in order to achieve the desired functionality
- Custom debugging in applications (.Net, SQL)
- Cooperation in testing
- Responsibility for Applications releases
Who we are looking for?
- Experience with administrating of Web applications
- Basic knowledge .Net or Java
- Experience with SQL Server technology (Database services), familiar with using SQL management tools, understanding SQL architecture and principles
- Combined experience within technical support
- Knowledge of English on communicative level
Why you should join us?
- 5 weeks holidays
- Meal tickets / Contribution to pension or life insurance
- Multisport card
- Notebook & Mobile phone
- Generous budget for education, trainings and language courses
- Flexible working hours, home office possibility
- Employee fuel cards with advantageous refuelling prices
- Great location – 3 min walk from the metro station
- Modern offices, relaxing areas (yoga room, table tennis, boxing bag), summer terrace for your lunch or a cup of coffee
- Fresh fruit at the workplace
- Regular informal employee gatherings over the glass of wine, teambuildings, company Christmas party
- BeBetter Day for volunteering and personal budget for a donation of your choice
- Supporting employees in sports activities (bike stands and showers at your disposal, personal budget for team participation at sport events)
- Referral bonus for bringing new colleagues
- Loyalty & Performance rewards
- You will work in our modern offices in Prague 4 (3 min walk from subway line C Vyšehrad)
- We are looking forward to receive your CV and would be pleased if you can start asap
Information about the vacancy
Na Vítězné pláni 1719/4, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Czech (proficient), English (intermediate)
W.A.G. payment solutions, a.s.