DWH/ODS ADMINISTRATOR DEVOPS
DWH/ODS Application administrator works in team “DWH/ODS HUB”. Administrator is responsible for smooth run of given applications it means Data Warehouse, OperationalDataStorage.
In this position you will be asked for an emergency support + day / night shifts
What will you do?
- Ensuring the operation of applications DataWareHouse, OperationalDataStorage and its components (MS SQL Database, Integration, Analysis Services etc), identification of the critical points, etc., solution design
- Measuring of system’s performance, definition of Measurement metrics, creation of measuring scripts (SQL, Powershell)
- Consultation of the development requirements linked to the operability of mentioned applications in order to achieve the desired functionality
- Custom debugging in applications (SQL)
- Cooperation in testing
- Responsibility for Applications releases
Who we are looking for?
- Experience with administrating of DWH/ODS applications
- Knowledge ETL is PLUS
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server technology (Database, Integration and Analysis services), familiar with using SQL management tools, understanding SQL architecture and principles
- Combined experience within technical support
- Knowledge of English on communicative level
Why you should join us?
- 5 weeks holidays
- Meal tickets / Contribution to pension or life insurance
- Multisport card
- Notebook & Mobile phone
- Generous budget for education, trainings and language courses
- Flexible working hours, home office possibility
- Employee fuel cards with advantageous refuelling prices
- Great location – 3 min walk from the metro station
- Modern offices, relaxing areas (yoga room, table tennis, boxing bag), summer terrace for your lunch or a cup of coffee
- Fresh fruit at the workplace
- Regular informal employee gatherings over the glass of wine, teambuildings, company Christmas party
- BeBetter Day for volunteering and personal budget for a donation of your choice
- Supporting employees in sports activities (bike stands and showers at your disposal, personal budget for team participation at sport events)
- Referral bonus for bringing new colleagues
- Loyalty & Performance rewards
- You will work in our modern offices in Prague 4 (3 min walk from subway line C Vyšehrad)
- We are looking forward to receive your CV and would be pleased if you can start asap
Information about the vacancy
Na Vítězné pláni 1719/4, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Czech (proficient), English (intermediate)
W.A.G. payment solutions, a.s.