PROJECT MANAGER with Tolling /Telematics systems experience
- Can you lead cross functional teams in a diverse and challenging environment?
- What about detailed planning, systems integration and quality testing?
- Can you change delivery methods from Agile to Waterfall or vice versa depending on the project?
What will you do?
- Lead planning and end-to-end delivery of projects
- Coordinate internal teams and external contractors (B2B partners, IT contractors), to make effective use of resources in a multi-project environment
- Deliver project outputs including procurement, contractual and functional documentation
- Ensure effective conflict resolution and focus on delivery
Who we are looking for?
- A senior project manager with Tolling and / or Telematics systems experience
- Knowledge and experience with project management standards and methodologies such as PRINCE2® or PMBOK®
- Experience in both Agile and Waterfall environments is required, with a Scrum Master certification
- Advanced level of English (you will use it daily in our multinational environment)
Why you should join us?
- 5 weeks holidays
- Meal tickets / Contribution to pension or life insurance
- Multisport card
- Notebook & Mobile phone
- Generous budget for education, trainings and language courses
- Flexible working hours, home office possibility
- 3 Sick Days
- Employee fuel cards with advantageous refuelling prices
- Great location – 3 min walk from the metro station
- Modern offices, relaxing areas (yoga room, table tennis, boxing bag), summer terrace for your lunch or a cup of coffee
- EWEREST company restaurant with very competitive prices
- Fresh fruit at the workplace
- Dog-friendly offices
- Regular informal employee gatherings over the glass of wine, teambuildings, company Christmas party
- BeBetter Day for volunteering and personal budget for a donation of your choice
- Supporting employees in sports activities (bike stands and showers at your disposal, personal budget for team participation at sport events)
- Referral bonus for bringing new colleagues
- Loyalty & Performance rewards
- You will work in our modern offices in Prague 4 (3 min walk from subway line C Vyšehrad )
- We are looking forward to receiving your CV
Information about the vacancy
Na Vítězné pláni 1719/4, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
English (advanced), Czech (intermediate)
W.A.G. payment solutions, a.s.