Join an international team where you can come up with an idea or request at any time. Everything is changing rapidly in our country so we are constantly developing. But above all, we have good relations and friendly bosses. And we believe you can experience that, too!
In this role you will be responsible for Process design and new services implementation as well as Process management and improvement.
What kind of work is awaiting you?
Process design and new services implementation:
- Develop modern business processes, identifying best practices and process gaps
- Plan, co-ordinate and manage the effective translation of client business requirements into business processes
- Document current processes and define target business process model
- Support integration of new product, service, system, process etc. into operations/functional department
Process management and improvement:
- Analysis and optimisation of existing business processes to increase efficiency and reduce process related cost
- Define the key performance indicators (KPI) for the process and assist them in how they are measured and reported
- Conducts periodic operational reviews with management to review process performance, explain root causes of performance gaps, develop and execute plans to close them
Work reporting and efficiency:
- Assess variances from defined projects and operational plans, monitor and audit milestones and critical dates to identify potential jeopardy of schedule
How do we imagine you?
- Experience on similar position (Process Designer) at least 3 years
- Experience with methodologies in business process
- Knowledge / certification on process modelling tools will be an added advantage
- Excellent documentations skills
- English & Czech fluent
Why do we believe you will feel good with us?
- We choose newcomers not only by skills but also by whether they could be real colleagues. That is why we work in teams well.
- There is no chance of a stereotype. Our work is diverse and still evolving. This is one of the reasons why people grow so fast in our country and still learn new things after ten years.
- We are as big as a corporation but we keep a bit of start-up flexibility. Therefore, we continue to grow during market slumps. And because management listens and takes us seriously, you also have a great chance to influence what is happening in the company.
We take good care of people and our benefits are just one proof
- We have flexible working hours and enjoy using our home office.
- 5 weeks of holiday, 3 sick days, laptop and mobile phone, high adjustable standing desks, multisport card, and meal vouchers or pension/life insurance contributions – that is for sure.
- We will pay for your courses, training, and language learning on site.
- Employee fuel card enables you to refuel your vehicle at bargain prices.
- You can spend one paid day each year as a volunteer. Each of us also has a personal donation budget for the organization of our choice.
- Modern offices are 3 minutes from the metro. They include relaxation rooms, a summer terrace, a corporate restaurant or bicycle stands, and showers. And fresh fruit every day.
- Outside the office, we like to meet regularly at evening informal meetings over a glass of wine.
Information about the vacancy
Na Vítězné pláni 1719/4, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Czech (proficient), English (advanced)
EUROWAG - W.A.G. payment solutions, a.s.