TOLL TECHNOLOGY DEVOPS ENGINEER
Join EUROWAG on its journey to transport revolution with goal to serve our customers with one unified toll service across Europe. EUROWAG is one of few european companies participating in European Electronic Toll Service (EETS). Become part of team responsible for delivering the complete transformation of our business processes and IT systems.
DevOps Engineer will be responsible for deploying, automating, maintaining, troubleshooting and improving the systems that keep the backend infrastructure running smoothly. The role requires you to have hands-on technical experience and a can-do approach towards environment automation / management and continuous improvement.
The role will encompass the use of a broad range of Azure technologies, operating systems (Windows, Linux) and application environments (MSSQL Server, IIS, Kafka, Apache Foundation stack, mongoDB), with an emphasis on the implementation of best practice cloud security principles.
What will you do?
- Deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems
- Pre-production Acceptance Testing to help assure the quality of our products / services
- System troubleshooting and problem solving across platform and application domains
- Suggesting architecture improvements, recommending process improvements
- Evaluate new technology options and vendor products
- Ensuring critical system security through the use of best in class cloud security solutions
What do we expect?
- 2+ years’ experience with using a broad range of Azure technologies (e.g. ABS, appinsight..)
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24x7 uptime Azure environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools
- Scripting (e.g. Python) and automation skills
- Windows and Linux system administration
- Experience with system monitoring tools (e.g. Nagios/Zabbix)
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues
- Basic DB administration experience (MS SQL, Mysql, mongdb)
- Experience with Agile software development, project management methodologies
- Experience administrating version control systems such as GIT
- Understanding network topologies and common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP(S), SSH, FTP, SMTP)
Why do we believe you will feel good with us?
- We choose newcomers not only by skills but also by whether they could be real colleagues. That is why we work in teams well.
- There is no chance of a stereotype. Our work is diverse and still evolving. This is one of the reasons why people grow so fast in our country and still learn new things after ten years.
- We are as big as a corporation but we keep a bit of start-up flexibility. Therefore, we continue to grow during market slumps. And because management listens and takes us seriously, you also have a great chance to influence what is happening in the company.
We take good care of people and our benefits are just a proof:
- We have flexible working hours and enjoy using our home office.
- 5 weeks of holiday, 3 sick days, laptop and mobile phone, high adjustable standing desks, multisport card, and meal vouchers or pension/life insurance contributions – that is for sure.
- We will pay for your courses, training, and language learning on site.
- Employee fuel card enables you to refuel your vehicle at bargain prices.
- You can spend one paid day each year as a volunteer. Each of us also has a personal donation budget for the organisation of our choice.
- Modern offices are 3 minutes from the metro Pankrác.
- Outside the office, we like to meet regularly at evening informal meetings over a glass of wine.
Information about the vacancy
Hvězdova 1689/2a, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, company catering, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events, dog-friendly office
EUROWAG - W.A.G. payment solutions, a.s.