We are looking for a UX Designer to design software and platforms that meet customer’s needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential.
Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
What will you do?
- Conducting user research and testing
- Developing wire frames and task flows based on user needs
- Collaborating with Designers and Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
WHAT DO WE EXPECT?
- Proven experience as a UX Designer min or similar role
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Background in project management and research
- Proficient in design software (Axure)
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of English (you will use it daily in our international working environment)
WHY DO WE BELIEVE YOU WILL FEEL GOOD WITH US?
- We choose newcomers not only by skills but also by whether they could be real colleagues. That is why we work in teams well.
- There is no chance of a stereotype. Our work is diverse and still evolving. This is one of the reasons why people grow so fast in our country and still learn new things after ten years.
- We are as big as a corporation but we keep a bit of start-up flexibility. Therefore, we continue to grow during market slumps. And because management listens and takes us seriously, you also have a great chance to influence what is happening in the company.
WE TAKE GOOD CARE OF PEOPLE AND OUR BENEFITS ARE JUST A PROOF:
- We have flexible working hours and enjoy using our home office.
- 5 weeks of holiday, 3 sick days, laptop and mobile phone, high adjustable standing desks, multisport card, and meal vouchers or pension/life insurance contributions – that is for sure.
- We will pay for your courses, training, and language learning on site.
- Employee fuel card enables you to refuel your vehicle at bargain prices.
- You can spend one paid day each year as a volunteer. Each of us also has a personal donation budget for the organisation of our choice.
- Modern offices are 3 minutes from the metro. They include relaxation rooms, a summer terrace, a corporate restaurant or bicycle stands, and showers. And fresh fruit every day.
- Outside the office, we like to meet regularly at evening informal meetings over a glass of wine.
Information about the vacancy
Na Vítězné pláni 1719/4, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
W.A.G. payment solutions, a.s.