IT Recruiter & Tech Community Specialist
Our ambition is to become the ultimate on-road mobility platform creating better business opportunities across the industry for financial services, navigation, telematics, freight & fleet management, tax refunds, toll & energy supply businesses.
This is where you come in, if you have a genuine interest in technology with a passion for people and attracting great talent then we have the perfect job for you!
- Proactively source and recruit candidates through various channels, social media platforms and professional networks – LinkedIn, GitHub, Techloop, MeetFrank, Stack Overflow, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok etc
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques e.g. Boolean search, Open Source Intelligence,
- Craft and send recruiting emails
- Develop talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs
- Promote our employer brand online and offline
- Build the EW Tech Community
Set, plan and implement, meet up’s, hackathons, University Campus initiatives, specialist tech events, social media campaigns and strategies with the Communications team
- Work closely with your Talent colleagues to schedule interviews with hiring managers
- Contribute to continuous process improvements
- 2+ years proven experience as a Technical Recruiter
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks such as LinkedIn Stack Overflow and Github
- Solid English - verbal and written skills
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- Experience of working in a PaaS, SaaS or MaaS company
- Blackbelt in Boolean search strings
- Experience or exposure to OSINT sourcing technique
- Exposure to Diversity & Inclusion projects/programs
- Experience using JIRA, Teamio or other ATS system
Why Join Us?
- We choose newcomers not only by skills but also by whether they could be real colleagues. That is why we work well in teams .
- There is no chance of a stereotype. Our work is diverse and still evolving. You will enjoy the journey of an organizational change and transformation.
- We are as big as a corporation but we keep a bit of start-up flexibility. Therefore, we continue to grow during market slumps. And because management listens and takes us seriously, you also have a great chance to influence what is happening in the company.
What You Can Expect:
- We keep a start-up mentality with a family culture and you can expect
- Flexible working hours, shared desk or home office
5 weeks holiday, 3 health days,
- Laptop and mobile phone, adjustable standing desks
- 25,000 CZK towards flexible benefits package such as multisport card, meal vouchers or pension/life insurance contributions
- Be Better Day – paid time off for volunteering to a good cause
- Enjoy the products our customers love
- Modern offices offering adjustable standing desks, relaxation rooms, summer terrace, on-site restaurant, bicycle stands and fresh fruit every day.
- Dog-friendly office and a fully-equipped kids corner.
Information about the vacancy
Na Vítězné pláni 1719/4, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, corporate recreational facilities, company catering, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events, dog-friendly office
English (advanced), Czech (proficient)
W.A.G. payment solutions, a.s.