WE are EW - founded just over 25 years ago we are the fastest growing, integrated mobility FinTech across EMEA, focused on finding solutions that simplify the lives of commercial mobility companies ensuring our customers keep over 350 000 vehicles moving across Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
Our vision is to democratize the on-road mobility industry through a technological revolution by creating sustainable financial & technological solutions for the benefit of our industry, society and the environment.
Partner and Toll Charger contracts, documents, invoicing, professional communication and stakeholder management inside/outside the organisation. Participation in contract negotiations and maintaining partnership relationships.
- Partner & Vendor Management with external Partners, Key-Customers and Toll Chargers (Negotiations, Financial conditions, Review of new Partners, Background checking)
- Stakeholder Management with internal Partners (in specific with Legal department, Finance & Toll teams)
- Contract review, maintanance and management
- Defining processes and procedures, ensuring they are correct and followed
- Bank guarantees and Liability insurance management
- Reporting / in-depth Data analysis (Toll transactions, turnover and data versus received and issued invoices)
- Toll Provisioning
- Leading, Mentoring and Coaching of Temporary worker(s) and Administrative Support
- Pro-active attitude
- Excellent communcation skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to read and understand legal documents / contracts
- Team player
- Customer oriented
- Knowledge of MS Office (advanced skills in MS Excel)
- Advanced usage of English language (written/spoken), German language as advantage
EW is diverse, disruptive and still evolving; we choose newcomers not only by skill but also whether they can be real colleagues through shared values. What's more is you will have an opportunity to influence the direction of our company through your ideas.
We are as big as a corporation but maintain a start-up mentality with benefits that include;
Hvězdova 1689/2a, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Bonuses, cell phone, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, soft loans to employees, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events, dog-friendly office, children-friendly office
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
W.A.G. payment solutions, a.s.