WE are EW - founded just over 25 years ago we are the fastest growing, integrated mobility FinTech across EMEA, focused on finding solutions that simplify the lives of commercial mobility companies ensuring our customers keep over 350 000 vehicles moving across Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
Our vision is to democratize the on-road mobility industry through a technological revolution by creating sustainable financial & technological solutions for the benefit of our industry, society and the environment.
Our ambition is to become the ultimate on-road mobility platform creating better business opportunities across the industry for financial services, navigation, telematics, freight & fleet management, tax refunds, toll & energy supply businesses and creating a new industry while doing so.
Looking on our more than 1bil EUR turnover and expected double-digit growth in future we offer you a unique chance to be a part of fast growing multinational company headquartered in Prague where you can meet top-level executives with worldwide experience and contribute to the decision-making process in both generic and acquisition growth.
Our sales is organised in 3 regions – Central, Western and Southern Cluster.
• Finance Business Partner for Southern cluster with opportunity to rotate to other clusters or products
• Business and Financial Controlling
• Budgeting and Forecasting
• Integration of acquisitions – mapping of accounts, consolidation set up
You’ll have daily interaction with management, sales and colleagues from other departments which will include (but not limited to):
• Setting and evaluation of KPIs, Benchmarking
• Clients’ profitability analysis
• Performance analysis on business opportunities and risks
• Business modelling
• Preparation of inputs and participation on various meetings with stakeholders
• GM trended, including assumptions with reasoning compared to Strategy plan, actuals and budget
• OPEX trended together with EBITDA, including assumptions with reasoning compared to Strategy plan, Actuals and budget
• CAPEX updated, including assumptions with reasoning compared to Strategy plan Actuals and budget
• Trial balances of all entities
• MTD, YTD, consolidation file, Financial statements
• Commented MTD, YTD differences in accordance with company standards
• Ageing of AR, Ageing of AP – of different entities
• Information needed for reporting pack (bank guarantees, restricted cash, number of employees)
• KPI file including volumes and margin
• Min 7 years of experience in a FP&A / Controlling role
• Focused on business
• Strong analytical and presentational skills
• Strong IT literacy with advanced Excel (functions is a must)
• B-2 level of English for daily use in an international working environment
• Strong personality
• Min Business or Finance Bachelor’s Degree
BONUS POINTS FOR:
• VBA / Power Pivot / Power BI is an advantage
• Cambridge Advanced Certification in English
EW is diverse, disruptive and still evolving; we choose newcomers not only by skill but also whether they can be real colleagues through shared values. What's more is you will have an opportunity to influence the direction of our company through your ideas.
We are as big as a corporation but maintain a start-up mentality with benefits that include;
Na Vítězné pláni 1719/4, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Bonuses, cell phone, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, soft loans to employees, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events, dog-friendly office, children-friendly office
English (advanced), Czech (proficient)
W.A.G. payment solutions, a.s.