WE are EW - founded just over 25 years ago Eurowag is one of the fastest growing, integrated mobility and payment solution companies in Europe. We focus on finding solutions that simplify the lives of commercial mobility companies.
Our vision is to democratize the on-road mobility industry by creating sustainable financial & technological solutions for the benefit of our industry, society and the environment.
Do you have experience as a project manager or coordinator? Are you looking to develop in this area? Are you interested in joining a rapidly growing company with a track record of success? If so, this may be the role for you!
EUROWAG is an international fintech company established in the Czech Republic with branches in 16 European countries. For 25 years we have been designing on-road mobility to a more effective, user-friendly, and sustainable business. We are the fastest growing mobility provider in Europe. With our integrated mobility solution can customers handle all they need to keep moving from fuel or toll payments to fleet management in Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join our product development team.
You will lead and manage the delivery of complex software development projects in financial services in a timely, controlled, and predictable manner.
Here are some tasks you can expect to undertake:
• Managing the end-to-end delivery of complex solutions, establishing and controlling project constraints and scope
• Managing relationships and communication with all project & product stakeholders
• Agreeing approach to delivery within the delivery team • Leading and coaching the project team as appropriate and according to the needs of the individual project
• Ensure that the scrum team adheres to scrum theory, practices and rules, and work as a leader within the project team.
• Providing clear ownership for and visibility of the resolution of all project risks and issues
• Lead improvements to the efficiency and effectiveness of the project delivery service and contribute to the identification of areas of improvement.
• Ensuring the decisions made on project approach are documented and comply with our PMO standards
• Providing regular, constructive feedback to project team members and their line managers • Develop and maintain effective and proactive relationships with all customers including suppliers and third parties
• Support the Service Owner(s) for Project Delivery in maintaining and developing processes, standards, tools and reporting and their documentation and proactively reviewing the service provided to end-users and customers.
We are seeking someone who is:
• Experienced in the delivery of projects in agile environments
• Enthusiastic, driven, self-motivated with a focus on customer service
• Able to work independently, excellent personal organization and able to demonstrate consistently balanced good judgement and logical thought prioritization
• Very strong interpersonal skills including facilitation and coaching and able to lead and influence others
• Committed to the development of all team members and continuous development of capability within the department
• A real interest in problem solving and focused on results • Experience in the use of tools and techniques to facilitate effective project delivery
• Exposure to or awareness of all phases of software development projects including analysis, systems design, development and testing approaches
• Experience in technologies and policies relevant to Financial Services, Fintech or PAAS
If this sounds like you, do not hesitate to reach out to us!
EW is diverse, disruptive and still evolving; we choose newcomers not only by skill but also whether they can be real colleagues through shared values. What's more is you will have an opportunity to influence the direction of our company through your ideas.
We are as big as a corporation but maintain a start-up mentality with benefits that include;
Na Vítězné pláni 1719/4, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Bonuses, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, sick days, work mostly from home, self-organization of the job, children-friendly office, dedicated time for innovations
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (advanced), Czech (advanced)
W.A.G. payment solutions, a.s.
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
Suitable for the physically challenged. Attendance to company site required. Suitable for: Wheelchair bound.