WE are EW - founded just over 25 years ago Eurowag is one of the fastest growing, integrated mobility and payment solution companies in Europe. We focus on finding solutions that simplify the lives of commercial mobility companies.
Our vision is to democratize the on-road mobility industry by creating sustainable financial & technological solutions for the benefit of our industry, society and the environment.
The purpose of this role is to encourage new and existing customers to purchase Eurowag’s products and services, help our customers complete our digital registration and product ordering process, answer incoming inquiries and call potential and existing customers.
• Complete telephony, digital and administrative tasks to service customer queries.
• Take ownership of customer problems, solving them at first point of contact.
• Advise and educate clients on the adoption of digital services.
• Optimise opportunities for selling, cross selling and upselling Eurowag products and services.
• Cultivate valued and meaningful relationships with new and existing customers.
• Provide customers with accurate information about Eurowag products and services.
• Provide customers with correct and appropriate resolutions to their online and offline enquiries and questions.
• Follow up with potential or existing customers in a timely manner.
• Serve as the voice of the client and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all digital platforms and functional areas.
• Update and maintain the CRM to a high degree of accuracy and with minimal errors.
• Liaise effectively with all departments within EW to ensure that the needs of customers are met.
• Provide details of your performance against KPIs and personal achievements to managers.
• Fluent in the Czech
• To be digitally savvy, passionate about digital experience and enjoy engaging with clients.
• Relevant work experience in digital sales, marketing, promotions or telemarketing
• Excellent telephone technique and etiquette.
• Able to deliver a scripted message naturally and conversationally.
• Managing various communication channels that generate clients enquires. e.g live chat, SMS, WhatsApp, social media DM, email, phone call etc.
• Proven record in working with and meeting KPIs.
• Experience using CRM software and sales tools.
• First rate interpersonal, communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• Multi-tasking – excellent organisation, time management, planning and follow up skills.
• Enthusiastic and positive attitude, with a strong desire to learn all aspects of the business.
• Systematic and careful approach
• Sales and target driven.
• Able to remain calm and work to a high standard when under pressure.
EW is diverse, disruptive and still evolving; we choose newcomers not only by skill but also whether they can be real colleagues through shared values. What's more is you will have an opportunity to influence the direction of our company through your ideas.
We are as big as a corporation but maintain a start-up mentality with benefits that include;
Na Vítězné pláni 1719/4, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Bonuses, cell phone, notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events, dog-friendly office, children-friendly office, corporate/personal coach
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (pre-intermediate), Czech (proficient)
W.A.G. payment solutions, a.s.