WE are EW - founded just over 25 years ago Eurowag is one of the fastest growing, integrated mobility and payment solution companies in Europe. We focus on finding solutions that simplify the lives of commercial mobility companies.
Our vision is to democratize the on-road mobility industry by creating sustainable financial & technological solutions for the benefit of our industry, society and the environment.
The purpose of this position is to design, prepare and deliver high-quality and high-value reports and insights to our sales network, prepare plans/forecasts, set/evaluate KPIs and optimize sales and business-related processes in cooperation with our commercial organization and beyond.
• Evaluating business performance through drivers, proposing improvements and corrective measures
• Proactively communicate related business implications and recommendations
• Setting targets, calculating KPIs for the sales teams
• Measuring and analyzing business and sales performance, evaluating budgets and KPIs
• Analyzing market and performance trends and business opportunities
• Preparing forecasts and pipeline management
• Supporting in organization of Business Reviews
• Improving processes and automation (business controlling and reporting)
• Creating and providing reports (structure, automation, ad hoc reports, data gathering)
• Active cooperation with other departments within Commercial Division and beyond
• At least 2 years of experience in relevant positions, ideally from fast growing companies
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, strong analytical and presentational skills
• Advanced knowledge of English (daily use with international working environment)
• Strong personality & ability to work independently
• Focus on business & ability to prioritize
• Familiarity with Power BI, VBA, SQL or OLAP is an advantage
• Structured approach with orientation to detail and task completion
• Active and effective approach to problem resolution
• Team player, easily approachable and cooperative
• Responsibility, effective time management
EW is diverse, disruptive and still evolving; we choose newcomers not only by skill but also whether they can be real colleagues through shared values. What's more is you will have an opportunity to influence the direction of our company through your ideas.
We are as big as a corporation but maintain a start-up mentality with benefits that include;
Na Vítězné pláni 1719/4, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Bonuses, cell phone, notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events, dog-friendly office, children-friendly office, corporate/personal coach
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
W.A.G. payment solutions, a.s.