WE are EW - founded just over 25 years ago Eurowag is one of the fastest growing, integrated mobility and payment solution companies in Europe. We focus on finding solutions that simplify the lives of commercial mobility companies.
Our vision is to democratize the on-road mobility industry by creating sustainable financial & technological solutions for the benefit of our industry, society and the environment.
For our new project – Centralization of accounting services – we are looking for a new colleague, who has background in finance and accounting and is seeking an interesting dynamic role. Become a key player in our team and take an active role in both transition and delivery stage of our important company initiative. You can expect business challenges, aggressive timelines, unknown roadblocks. But you can also expect to be part of great team of experts and together make the impossible – possible.
• Take active part on migration and delivery of accounting activities of newly acquired companies into central team
• Manage month-end closing of assigned company
• Manage GL activities, namely deferrals, accruals, fixed assets & inventory, FX revaluation, and other GL entries
• Provide guidance and advice to less experienced colleagues in the team
• Administer VAT returns, road tax, statistical reporting
• Process Supplier invoices (inventory on stock, Fixed Assets – mainly intangible)
• Oversee invoice issuing
• Manage intercompany agenda
• Review Balance Sheet and reconciliations
• Closely co-operate with Team Lead position
• Cooperate with internal and external partners as auditors, tax advisors, local authorities and other departments
• Minimum of 4+ years experience in Accounting – Czech GAAP
• Proven practical experience with Czech VAT preparation, inventory and assets accounting, month end/year end closing
• Understanding of Financial Statements & closing activities
• Experience with accounting migration and/or transition is an advantage
• Hands-on experience with accounting system Navision or SAP is a plus
• Czech language and good knowledge of English language (minimum of B2 preferred)
• Microsoft Excel – intermediate level
• Good communication & interpersonal skills
• Team player
• Be open for dynamic and fast-growing environment
EW is diverse, disruptive and still evolving; we choose newcomers not only by skill but also whether they can be real colleagues through shared values. What's more is you will have an opportunity to influence the direction of our company through your ideas.
We are as big as a corporation but maintain a start-up mentality with benefits that include;
Na Vítězné pláni 1719/4, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Bonuses, cell phone, notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events, dog-friendly office, children-friendly office, corporate/personal coach
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Czech (proficient), English (advanced)
W.A.G. payment solutions, a.s.