WE are EW - founded just over 25 years ago Eurowag is one of the fastest growing, integrated mobility and payment solution companies in Europe. We focus on finding solutions that simplify the lives of commercial mobility companies.
Our vision is to democratize the on-road mobility industry by creating sustainable financial & technological solutions for the benefit of our industry, society and the environment.
1. To prepare detailed pricing analyzes and ensure all key regular ad hoc reporting
2. Partnering to sales in the area of analytical support connected to target delivery and business cases requests, related trainings.
3. Participation in testing pricing systems and its development.
1. Pricing operations
• Collection and data input in Pricing system
• Maintenance of the pricing models
• Volume bonus administration
2. Reporting and analysis
• Data analysis
• Benchmarks of prices
• Analysis of margin
• Cost-benefit analysis
• Preparation of new pricing models and corrective actions
• Data presentation
3. Partner for the sales team
• Communication with sales representatives and active support to achieve set goals
• Business case proposal and profitability evaluation
• Training for Sales
4. Systems development
• Definition of new features and system improvements
• Active participation in business analysis, sprint planning, testing
• Work experience in pricing or finance related position, 3 years at least
• MS Excel – advanced user, experience with OLAP, PowerBI, SQL as advantage
• Experience in software projects, agile deliveries, or business analysis as advantage
• Precision, accuracy, responsibility, independence
• Proven communication skills
• Ability to cooperate (collaboration with sales teams, invoicing and controlling dpt. etc.)
• University degree in Economics, IT, math or similar as advantage
• English (min. B2 level), other language as advantage
EW is diverse, disruptive and still evolving; we choose newcomers not only by skill but also whether they can be real colleagues through shared values. What's more is you will have an opportunity to influence the direction of our company through your ideas.
We are as big as a corporation but maintain a start-up mentality with benefits that include;
Na Vítězné pláni 1719/4, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Bonuses, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, sick days, work mostly from home, self-organization of the job, children-friendly office, dedicated time for innovations
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Czech (advanced), English (advanced)
W.A.G. payment solutions, a.s.