WE are EW - founded just over 25 years ago Eurowag is one of the fastest growing, integrated mobility and payment solution companies in Europe. We focus on finding solutions that simplify the lives of commercial mobility companies.
Our vision is to democratize the on-road mobility industry by creating sustainable financial & technological solutions for the benefit of our industry, society and the environment.
We have an opening for a Tax Reporting and Compliance Consultant. This is one of the key roles within the Tax Strategy team responsible for day-to-day management of group’s tax reporting, compliance and transfer pricing. It is a unique opportunity to become an internal consultant for our stakeholders, learn the business and understand tax specifics of our intercompany transactions. We are one of a very few companies on the market who manage the whole tax and transfer pricing process from Prague giving an opportunity to get a practical experience with tax compliance in all European countries.
This position plays a critical part in the company's month-end closing process and statutory compliance. You can expect to be involved in setting up new intercompany arrangements and their commercial terms, daily cooperation with key stakeholders and manage external partners in foreign countries, gain further knowledge in tax, economics, law and accounting.
· Ensure local compliance and transfer pricing reporting
· Partner with local finance teams, HR and business in monitoring intercompany transactions and setting their commercial conditions
· Manage third party international advisors
· Support tax audits, consultations and M&A projects
· Prepare documentation and supporting materials for monthly closing activities and regular group and statutory audits in relation to transfer pricing
· Support ongoing process of Transfer Pricing assessment in cooperation with external advisors
· Prepare and continuously improve a master file and country specific documentation
· Train and develop colleagues involved in intercompany operations
· Monitor changes in OECD environment and local legislation and to reflect them in a daily business
2+ years of tax experience (Big4 or similar)
· Understanding of Financial Statements & closing activities
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail
· Advanced oral and written communication skills verbal in English
· Ability to set priorities and work under time pressure with can-do attitude.
· MS Office skills, advanced level in MS Excel
EW is diverse, disruptive and still evolving; we choose newcomers not only by skill but also whether they can be real colleagues through shared values. What's more is you will have an opportunity to influence the direction of our company through your ideas.
We are as big as a corporation but maintain a start-up mentality with benefits that include;
Na Vítězné pláni 1719/4, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Bonuses, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, sick days, work mostly from home, self-organization of the job, children-friendly office, dedicated time for innovations
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Czech (advanced), English (advanced)
W.A.G. payment solutions, a.s.