IT Helpdesk Administrator
If you've got a knack for technical problem solving with a love of all things software / hardware then this could be the role for you.
We're searching for a Helpdesk Administrator to join our growing IT team in Prague. You'll be the SPOC for our various offices across Europe and also act as a mentor to junior teammates who in turn support c1000 end-users across 17 countries.
What kind of work is awaiting you?
- Resolve requirements or issues from end-users via defined channels and tools
- Evaluation, sorting and forwarding requirements to further level of support
- Problem management of user troubles
- Check regularly dedicated areas in IT monitoring systems
- Preparation or updates of relevant documentation including asset management (personal computing devices)
- Keep KPI's defined by contracts, internal rules or by manager
- Regularly report to the manager
- Cooperate with all parties involved in requirements or tasks solution
- On Call emergency support
How do we imagine you?
- Secondary School or University Degree in IT or similar
- At least 1 year experience with providing IT services in a support capacity
- Good communication skills with English mandatory, other European languages are an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and associated products
- Orientation on mobile platforms and their installation and maintenance
- Strong knowledge of MS operating systems Windows 7, 10, etc.
- Knowledge of network protocols, especially TCP/IP
Bonus Points For:
- Knowledge of ways how to deploy operational systems
- Knowledge of image and app deployment via MS SCCM
Why do we believe you will feel good with us?
- We choose newcomers not only by skills but also by whether they could be real colleagues. That is why we work well in teams .
- There is no chance of a stereotype. Our work is diverse and still evolving. You will enjoy the journey of an organizational change and transformation.
- We are as big as a corporation but we keep a bit of start-up flexibility. Therefore, we continue to grow during market slumps. And because management listens and takes us seriously, you also have a great chance to influence what is happening in the company.
We take good care of people and our benefits are just a proof:
- We have flexible working hours and enjoy using home office.
- 5 weeks of holiday, 3 sick days, cafeteria system of benefits, where you can choose your preferred products/services (meal voucher card, pension contribution, Multisport card, leisure and culture activities).
- Employee fuel card enables you to refuel your vehicle at bargain prices.
- Each of us has a personal donation budget and you can spend one paid day each year as a volunteer during working hours.
- Our modern offices are in a easy reach from the metro station and offering high adjustable standing desks, relaxation rooms, summer terrace, on-site restaurant, bicycle stands and you can enjoy fresh fruit every day.
- We have dog-friendly offices and a fully-equipped kids corner.
- Outside the office hours we like to meet regularly at informal gatherings over a glass of wine and have fun at team events.
Information about the vacancy
Na Vítězné pláni 1719/4, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (advanced), Czech (advanced)
W.A.G. payment solutions, a.s.