WE are EW - founded just over 25 years ago Eurowag is one of the fastest growing, integrated mobility and payment solution companies in Europe. We focus on finding solutions that simplify the lives of commercial mobility companies.
Our vision is to democratize the on-road mobility industry by creating sustainable financial & technological solutions for the benefit of our industry, society and the environment.
We are now looking for an ambitious and energetic Telesales Team Leader to join our journey.
- Lead, motivate and coach the Telesales team by creating a performance/ goal orientated culture.
- Allocate tasks and use accurate and timely forecasting, reporting and appraisal reviews to evaluate agent activity and performance to ensure the team achieves and exceeds sales targets (for calling activity, cross selling and upselling).
- Implement remedial strategies when performance against KPIs is not being met.
- Manage, update and maintain the CRM.
- Routinely update the Head of Telesales on team and sales performance.
- Support the Head of Sales with delivering business objectives.
- Build effective relationships with other teams and departments to help them maximize their sales.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills in English.
• Good sense of cooperation, communication, adaptability to changes, and time-management.
• Strong logical thinking ability.
• Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g., CRM software) and telephone systems
• Good presentation skills.
• Able to work under pressure and to a high standard.
• Proficient in MS Office including Excel.
EW is diverse, disruptive, and still evolving; we choose newcomers not only by skill but also whether they can be real colleagues through shared values. What is more is you will have an opportunity to influence the direction of our company through your ideas.
We are as big as a corporation but maintain a start-up mentality with benefits that include:
• Flexible working hours with regular home office option.
• Career growth and training opportunities
• 5 weeks of holiday plus 3 sick days per year.
• Flexible benefits scheme from Cafeteria where you choose your preferred products/services: meal voucher card, pension contribution, Multisport, leisure and culture activities.
• Referral Rewards through our 'Takes One to Know One' scheme.
• Paid leave for volunteering towards a good cause or charity of your choice.
• Opportunity to use the Products our customers love.
• Modern office offering adjustable standing desks, relaxation rooms, summer terrace, on-site restaurant, bicycle stands and fresh fruit every day.
• Dog-friendly office and a fully equipped kids’ corner.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we AT EUROWAG follow the idea that everyone deserves the chance to make its own unique contribution. We are dedicated to fostering the strength diversity brings to our workforce.
To learn more about OUR CULTURE & VALUES, please visit our career page on the company website - www.eurowag.com/en/company/career
Career opportunity is ahead! Please do not hesitate to apply with your CV today. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Na Vítězné pláni 1719/4, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Bonuses, cell phone, notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events, dog-friendly office, children-friendly office, corporate/personal coach
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Czech (proficient), English (proficient)
W.A.G. payment solutions, a.s.