WE are EW - founded just over 25 years ago Eurowag is one of the fastest growing, integrated mobility and payment solution companies in Europe. We focus on finding solutions that simplify the lives of commercial mobility companies.
Our vision is to democratize the on-road mobility industry by creating sustainable financial & technological solutions for the benefit of our industry, society and the environment.
After going public in London and increasing our presence in all European markets we decided to strengthen our tax team. The International Tax Manager will oversee group tax compliance and will be responsible for the provision of sound professional advice to management on all tax matters within the relevant discipline. This is a an expert in tax, with a deep understanding of related legislation and its application to the organization's business.
- In charge of ensuring the company is in compliance with tax regulations enforced by the international community
- Stays up-to-date on changes to international tax laws. Analyzes new or changed tax legislation/accounting standards to understand the impact on the organization.
- Advises stakeholders on strategic tax issues, emergent risks related to international tax regulations
- Advises on the tax consequences of businesses and operating strategies
-Partners and manages third party international advisors
-Maintains global transfer pricing policies ensure their adherence to the business needs
- Runs International tax planning projects, including modeling the tax impacts, contributes to tax strategy
-Builds collaborative working relationships with legal, accounting, FP&A, and corporate development and communication of tax considerations and gathering appropriate data
- Monitors the organization’s tax structure, making recommendations for changes to optimize the tax position.
-Oversees tax activities and reporting to ensure statutory and effective taxation can be reconciled, audit requirements satisfied, and relevant changes in tax rules taken into account.
- Prepares and presents tax information to senior management for reconciliation and approval.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in similar position
- Professional certification is plus
- Broad knowledge of international tax law and regulations
- Excellent business acumen with a sound understanding of the tax implications of a multi-national company
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Solid financial accounting knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to develop innovative and creative solutions to complex issue
- Advanced oral and written communication skills verbal in English
- Ability to set priorities and work under time pressure with can-do attitude
EW is diverse, disruptive and still evolving; we choose newcomers not only by skill but also whether they can be real colleagues through shared values. What's more is you will have an opportunity to influence the direction of our company through your ideas.
We are as big as a corporation but maintain a start-up mentality with benefits that include;
Na Vítězné pláni 1719/4, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Bonuses, cell phone, discount on company products / services, notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, sick days, work mostly from home, self-organization of the job, children-friendly office, dedicated time for innovations
W.A.G. payment solutions, a.s.