WE are EW - founded just over 25 years ago Eurowag is one of the fastest growing, integrated mobility and payment solution companies in Europe. We focus on finding solutions that simplify the lives of commercial mobility companies.
Our vision is to democratize the on-road mobility industry by creating sustainable financial & technological solutions for the benefit of our industry, society and the environment.
• Ensure the reliable performance of ERP systems.
• Troubleshoot and resolve any ERP related software, user access or other problems.
• Cooperate with other teams and use other non-ERP system for issue resolution.
• Participate in projects to gather end user requirements, design, configure, test and implement ERP systems and applications.
• Monitor system performance and usage to maintain security and reliability.
• Additionally, coordinate new software releases, fix and upgrade with technical teams and users.
• Recommend new features or changes to configuration/workflows based on user feedback.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field
• 3 years ERP System Administrator experience
• Good analytical and creative problem-solving skills for design, creation and testing of software
• Good interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
• Good communication skills to interact with team members and senior support personnel
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Experience in SQL is an advantage
EW is diverse, disruptive and still evolving; we choose newcomers not only by skill but also whether they can be real colleagues through shared values. What's more is you will have an opportunity to influence the direction of our company through your ideas.
We are as big as a corporation but maintain a start-up mentality with benefits that include;
Na Vítězné pláni 1719/4, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events, dog-friendly office, children-friendly office
English (advanced), Czech (advanced)
W.A.G. payment solutions, a.s.