WE are EW - founded just over 25 years ago Eurowag is one of the fastest growing, integrated mobility and payment solution companies in Europe. We focus on finding solutions that simplify the lives of commercial mobility companies.
Our vision is to democratize the on-road mobility industry by creating sustainable financial & technological solutions for the benefit of our industry, society and the environment.
The main task of IT Solution Architect consist in design, realization and continuous development of IT system architecture, cooperation on the analysis, creation of specifications and requirements of planned projects or requests for change.
You can expect intensive communication with project managers, Business Analysts, suppliers, project/RFC sponsors and all involved internal departments.
• Design and build IT system architecture of information systems/applications (particularly in the ERP domain) according to the Enterprise Arch principles.
• Cooperate on planning and implementation of changes in company information systems (controlled by the need for IT projects and individual departments requests).
• Communicate with external suppliers and especially PMO/internal development team, other departments.
• Main architecture focus area will be EW ERP Portfolio (SAP, NAV).
• Create documentation templates, architecture documentation, regular reports.
• Improve business processes effectiveness.
• Immediate transfer of information of any imminent problems.
• Fulfill personal development and self-education in the context of the position and the range of the performed work in accordance with the management instructions.
• Carry out further work and the fulfillment of tasks issued by the supervisor.
• Adherence to the principles and guidelines defined by internal rules and procedures of quality control.
• University degree.
• Experience in IT system architecture, Service Oriented Architecture & Digital, Integration HUB.
• Knowledge of Enterprise Architect and UML/BPMN is a must. Knowledge of TOGAF and ArchiMate is an advantage.
• Experience in database design, SQL Server and/or object oriented programming (.NET).
• Long-term experience with any ERP system design/implementation. MS Dynamics NAV experience is very welcome.
• PC working skills (MS Office, MS Project, JIRA).
• Advanced knowledge of English.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Understanding and a general overview of modern technologies, methods and standards of development and IS modeling.
• Business processes understanding, strong analytical thinking.
EW is diverse, disruptive and still evolving; we choose newcomers not only by skill but also whether they can be real colleagues through shared values. What's more is you will have an opportunity to influence the direction of our company through your ideas.
We are as big as a corporation but maintain a start-up mentality with benefits that include:
Na Vítězné pláni 1719/4, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Cell phone, notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, occasional work from home, corporate events, self-organization of the job, dog-friendly office, children-friendly office
Czech (intermediate), English (advanced)
W.A.G. payment solutions, a.s.