WE are EW - founded just over 25 years ago Eurowag is one of the fastest growing, integrated mobility and payment solution companies in Europe. We focus on finding solutions that simplify the lives of commercial mobility companies.
Our vision is to democratize the on-road mobility industry by creating sustainable financial & technological solutions for the benefit of our industry, society and the environment.
As Business Process Analyst in our Toll Business Unit you will play an important part in new business projects and initiatives development.
You will be responsible for the identification and development of business requirements to support new initiatives, projects, and the future innovation process. You will ensure these requirements have been met by developing test scenarios and plans to validate the outcome of the build phase.
• Develop modern/ lean business processes, identify best practices & process gaps.
• Assess the impact of the new project on existing processes.
• Define process key performance indicators (KPIs) and assist with their measurement.
• Analyze & optimize current business processes to increase efficiency & customer satisfaction.
• Support integration of new product, service, system, process etc. into operations/functional department.
• Support the product implementation with training materials and systems manuals.
• Define the scope of a project, break down business needs into specific tasks, and help evaluate the resources needed to complete the project.
• You are well-known for you excellent analytical skills as well as structured approach towards tasks.
• You are a born problem solver happy to accept any new challenge.
• You feel at ease when communicating with other colleagues and know the importance of clear communication in any project.
• You can speak Czech and English fluently.
EW is diverse, disruptive and still evolving; we choose newcomers not only by skills but also take in consideration whether they can be real colleagues and share our values.
We are as big as a corporation but maintain a start-up mentality with benefits that include:
• Flexible working hours with regular home office option.
• 5 weeks of holiday plus 3 health days per year.
• Flexible benefits scheme from Cafeteria where you choose your preferred products/services: meal voucher card, pension contribution, Multisport, leisure and culture activities.
• Referral Rewards through our 'Go Far' scheme.
• Paid leave for volunteering towards a good cause or charity of your choice.
• Modern office offering adjustable standing desks, relaxation rooms, summer terrace, on-site restaurant, bicycle stands and fresh fruit every day.
• Dog-friendly office and a fully-equipped kids corner.
Na Vítězné pláni 1719/4, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Notebook, flexible start/end of working hours, occasional work from home, opportunity to work up hours, dog-friendly office
English (intermediate), Czech (advanced)
W.A.G. payment solutions, a.s.
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.