WE are EW - founded just over 25 years ago Eurowag is one of the fastest growing, integrated mobility and payment solution companies in Europe. We focus on finding solutions that simplify the lives of commercial mobility companies.
Our vision is to democratize the on-road mobility industry by creating sustainable financial & technological solutions for the benefit of our industry, society and the environment.
Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for administration of infrastructure and infrastructure services in hybrid environment (OnPrem and public cloud).
• Manage of physical OnPrem IT infrastructure – servers, storages, HCI appliances, SAN infrastructure and backup devices
• Maintain and improve the security, reliability, and resiliency of OnPrem infrastructure
• Maintain virtualization layer on OnPrem
• Be responsible for troubleshooting and eliminates of root causes of problems and incidents
• Operate MS Windows servers in OnPrem and public cloud
• Collaborate on domain management and active directory services
• Participate with a cloud team with focus on IaaC and other automated deliveries using Azure DevOps tools
• Participate in design and implementation of rules, policies and standards
• Support and collaborate with other IT staff on projects
• Knowledge of VMware hypervisor, MS Windows server administration
• Experience with active directory administration
• Experience with backup SW and backup management, Dell EMC Networker and Data Domain, with Azure public cloud would be as an advantage
• Advanced English and good Czech or Slovak is a must
EW is diverse, disruptive and still evolving; we choose newcomers not only by skill but also whether they can be real colleagues through shared values. What's more is you will have an opportunity to influence the direction of our company through your ideas.
We are as big as a corporation but maintain a start-up mentality with benefits that include;
Na Vítězné pláni 1719/4, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
Discount on company products / services, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events, dog-friendly office, children-friendly office
Czech (intermediate), English (advanced)
W.A.G. payment solutions, a.s.